Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond.

Salutations my luvs!!!
Today's project is the infinity scarf.
If you're a seasoned vet crocheter then you know scarfs can be made out of just about any yarn (if not any) with any size crochet hook and can be made in millions of styles.

I, however, am not a seasoned vet. I've been crocheting for about 3 months, almost 4. So all of my scarfs were single crochet(sc), double crochet(dc), half double (hdc), or triple crochet (t) all the way through. I've learned to both start the long way by doing length first and working that way or by starting width way and making it long. Either way works for me, really.

Anyway, I was getting kind of bored with doing a single type of crochet all the way through and I wanted something a little different. So naturally I went to youtube and found this:



She doesn't say what type of yarn she uses but she mentions the size hook.
I got a little confused at first as to which stitch she was working in but after watching a few times I got a hang of it.

You can watch more of her videos at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/traceybeauty


So this is how mine turned out:

I used a bulky weight yarn and a 9mm crochet hook.






I absolutely love it!!! Traceybeauty also has a really cool tutorial for a chunky hat. Which is super cute and is going to be my next project.

Hugs~N~Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment